Sign in to follow this  
ACSTravis

Wood-Tux out of vinyl siding?

Question

We did a job a couple of months ago, and we sprayed Wood-Tux, and I guess it was too windy to do that. And, stupidly we didn't plastic the house, so there are spots all over the vinyl siding of this house. The homeowner called me last week wanting me to get it off, so how do I go about doing that? The vinyl is not painted, it is just factory vinyl, so is there a way to get the spots off?

Thanks in advance,

26 answers to this question

Give it it's due, he went back days later... Since when does resin decide to fail or desinagrate way after the fact like as if he was trying to kill a mold with bleach? Not only did it surely not stay wet but surely he rinsed the strippers off before he left. That eraser stuff is the bomb and yes I too have considered buying stock. They do have them in sponge mop size which might be just the ticket for them once in awhile overspray situations. One thing though is that yes they now have two levels of the eraser and the difference of effectiveness can be seen. Have seriously been waiting for a few year now for the eraser to be made into floor pads that go on low speed swing or autoscrubber machines. As it is now sometimes I throw a few of the small pads under my machines to get areas with extreme scuff traffic.

With that said about the eraser, other products like the laq thinner or acetone based stuff used with care would have worked.