Sign in to follow this  
Peak Mobile Wash

Best Compact Trailer Rig?

I am upgrading my equipment next month. I am looking at a small hot water trailer unit. I would like 4-5 gpm, 225 gallon water tank, chem tanks, hoses and reels, and storage would be nice. I need to have a single axle trailer under 8 feet wide and 12 ft long total (storage issues). I am getting pricing from Jordan, Delco and have been looking at a magnaterminator MagnaTerminator Mobile Cleaning Unit | Hot High Pressure Washer

The terminator looks like the nicest unit as far as options and ease of usage but the machine does not seem the greatest. Anyone use one of these machines? What other options are out there for a rig similar to this? I want to spend somewhere in the $10k range and it would be nice to find a dealer in the western states so that I could pick the unit up and avoid huge shipping costs.

You probably should check out Hydro-tek. They are out of Calif. I have the "Ultimate" skid. But they have trailors.

Has a 24 honda and 5.6gpm cat pump. Hot and cold with steam. Great unit and it looks nice too.

I had a Hydrotek hotwater skid with a 300 gallon water tank on this custom made hydrotek trailer. Well worth the money. You can Call Tom vogel at ACRPRODUCTS.com He is a certified hydrotek dealer who plans on traveling to Cali for a future roundtable. He can build u what u need and most likely bring it out that way for you to pick up and to also go to a hydrotek Roundtable and learn a ton of stuff just from networking there. As for Tom Vogel...he is a great who is a master mechanic with these machines.

Also if u to this roundtable you may also get to hear about an organization that represents you business. You will not come out disappointed at all if do purchased a Hydrotek from Tom..He is one of the bigger Hydrotek if not the biggest seller on the east coast.

If anything Give Tom a call and pick his or his wife Barbara's brains about Hydrotek. You will not be disappointed in price or service.

Good Luck

Have you thought about buying the stuff and putting it together the way you want it set up? Thats how we do our rigs and we can set them up how we need it. Just a thought.

I agree with Richard about setting up your own. However I chose the skid because it was all there with a warrantee and a local repairman, beings I was busy and new to the whole hot water thing. I figured it would be easier to replace parts as needed. Had a couple of small blips with the machine and the dealer fixed it the same day. I think the appearance of the unit has made

up for some of the money I would have saved by setting up my own. I call the skid my salesman. I have mine set up in a 7x14 inclosed trailor.

I have thought about building my own and believe that I could do it but seeing as this is my first rig I think it would be better to buy complete. I am sure that in the future when I have more experience and am not limited by, a smaller truck and limited storage.