Sign in to follow this  
jnoden

ladder rack needed for open trailer

Im thinking I want want of those 4 posts ladder rack frames for my landscape trailer/rig but I can not find any around here or when I do a search online. I dont weld so that is out of the question. Does anyone have any ideas as to what will work for three ladders and not get in the way?

I made a ladder rack for my van about 8 years ago. I made it out of 2" PVC pipe. Still holding up, looks good, glue it together and with the elbows and other fittings you get nice clean connections and square corners. Can be painted for looks, but either way it's light and will never rust.Started as temporary but seems to be permanent. At that time, it was around $40.00. Will be tougher to stabilize seeing how it will have to be "tall", but just thought I'd throw it out there.

post-2628-137772195971_thumb.jpg

Im thinking I want want of those 4 posts ladder rack frames for my landscape trailer/rig but I can not find any around here or when I do a search online. I dont weld so that is out of the question. Does anyone have any ideas as to what will work for three ladders and not get in the way?

There should be a local welder/fabrication shop near your. See what they'll charge to make one up for you.