Sign in to follow this  
4000psi

Fence Job Today.

Question

8 answers to this question

Does that 300 feet include both sides? Methods? Reason I ask is it looks like you cleaned and stained only a part of it and then went back and did the rest?

What stain is that?

Who paid you to just "wash" a fence? That will be grey by the end of summer. Fence work is a tough sell here and no one I know would pay to have it washed without being stained.

So the darker photos are the wood still wet?

Yes the wood is till wet. Reason for wash only they are selling the house. I tried to get them to stain but they are moving and don't care. Funny thing they had it washed before. OH well, People.

Customer satisfied = money in the bank

If that's what they wanted, that's what they got. Who cares if it looks bad or not. Reason being, when I first started a lady wanted her fence washed with no stain. I tried to convince her to let me stain it and she said no. She was very adamant about it so I left her alone about it. Well 6 months later when the fence was gray again, she called me back to wash/stain it. She said she should have listened to me in the first place. I charged her 3x what I charged here the first time, and now she is on a maintenance schedule.

If that's what they wanted, that's what they got. Who cares if it looks bad or not. Reason being, when I first started a lady wanted her fence washed with no stain. I tried to convince her to let me stain it and she said no. She was very adamant about it so I left her alone about it. Well 6 months later when the fence was gray again, she called me back to wash/stain it. She said she should have listened to me in the first place. I charged her 3x what I charged here the first time, and now she is on a maintenance schedule.

There are some things that I think are borderline unethical. "Washing" a fence that will grey again in 6 months is one of them.