Sign in to follow this  
anthony szabo

Managing our industry

Question

This is just a brain Fart with a idea!

Some of you may know me and other's may not. I try to stay away from all the other bb's because their are just to many any more. Beth has done wonders with her site and grabbing the professional traffic to this site.

Great Job over the years Beth!

Is there or could there be a advisory board with only a select bunch of people offering advice to the new comers? Or a complete web site just for the Teaching of this industry for the correct advice. We can police the best actuate information for new people getting involved in the Pressure Washing profession.

In order to be a on-line advice column the one's giving the Professional advice must meet the criteria of how many xxyrs experience, gross sales to be xxx,xxx for so many years, has insurance, has been on a console or done something to help change our industry towards a positive movement, for examples, as the application should read.

And all of this must be prov en on paper and tax returns that way no one bull sh**s their way in.

These are just thought and ideas.

With something like this we know that all the new people trying to break into the Pressure Washing Profession are getting solid and correct information.

Thoughts

51 answers to this question

John is that your new Swabby, did you put it to use yet? Good luck

Hey Jeff--I'm suppose to finally take it the week of April 10th so where getting closer to completing the deal. I have a couple of demo's lined up to see the swabby in use so its going to be interesting to see what happens. Once I get the quirks worked out and I get the hang of this Swabby I'll bring it to a roundtable such as Tom Vogle's Fall one. Just to ride this thing and watch it work is amazing......