Sign in to follow this  
MudDuck

Simple Cherry w/ 6%?

Question

I've got a house to do today but can't find anything but regular bleach. M5 X jet'in 3 gal 6% Bleach to 2 gal H2O with 10oz SC with some Cascade rinse aid in a 5er work ok? House, white vinal, isn't too bad but doe's have some oxidation and some "specking" from something (not artillery fung). maybe aircraft residue? (high air traffic flight lane)

Thanks for any suggestions as they are appriciated. (maybe some Dawn?)

Stripping and sealing 16 x 32 deck at same location.

8 answers to this question

Yea it worked pretty good. I put 4oz per 5er on the first half of the house and it came out looking 10x better than it did. That deck looks almost like new from the drain off, lol. Going to F-18 it this afternoon.

Would Power House or something else work better for a house wash than the Simple Cherry? Trying to figure if I should order something else to try next.

I've never used Simple Cherry to wash a house so I can't give you a comparison but I have been using Power House and it has worked well for me. I have some Simple Cherry I use in roof wash mixes but haven't tried it out on a house.

Simple Cherry has a rinse aid in it. You won't need to add

Cascade to it. You may want to use 4 gal. 6% and 1 gal h2o/sc.

Then you shouldn't need the F-13 either.

Try DwnStrm strait 6% + 1/4 cup Dawn apple blossum in 5er. The soap really sticks to the walls eliminating multiplte aplications of chem. Especialy if your using 6%. My $.02.

Dane