Sign in to follow this  
FLORIN

Roof restoration. Marysville WA. North of Seattle

Homeowner needs cedar shingle roof cleaned and restained. This job is not for a begginner. It is steep. Homeowner can supply a lift for front but in the back might need rappeling equipment or other means because cant get lift in back. Roof is defiately not walkable. Custopmer is attaching tie down hooks to peak before start of job(customer is a general contractor and has knowhow of of doing this). I met up with the homeowner today at house and let him know that i'll have to pass this one for my own safety and the outcome of his roof. He asked me to put the word out for him for other possible contractors that have the knowhow of steep cedar shingle roofs. Call me or PM if you're interested. Attached is pics of front of house. Back of house pics got lost in cyberspace.

post-1555-137772203162_thumb.jpg

post-1555-137772203178_thumb.jpg

Repel fer sure would be my choice. Some may consider standing precariously on a cheater ladder hooked off the peak but I call that crazy. Imagine trying to stand on two rung that yer feet can't really be square on and then trying to spray wash every inch of roof..would be nuts! . I don't think they osha approved either if someone is that crazy.