Sign in to follow this  
Guest Contractor Events

New Contractor Events site!

Question

Guest Contractor Events

Hi Guys,

As you may (or may not) know, I am rebuilding the Contractor Events site and adding archive sections. I am getting nearly ZERO response from posts requesting photos & testimonials to put on the site so I'm having to raid the pics from the forums as well as comments made in threads.

Many of you have posted either one or the other regarding events you have hosted or attended so before I go live with this stuff, I just want you all to be aware that I'm using some of your posts & pictures! Rest assured, I'm making them all appear as professional as possible since I will be linking your websites in these testimonials (yeah - another free inbound link!)

Don't panic - it's not going live for a couple more weeks so if you are inclined to compose a "real testimonial" to send to me, you have time smile.gif

Just wanted to give you a heads up and a chance to submit something formal! Send anything to: info@contractorevents.com

Thanks,

Celeste

PS - If you don't want to be on the site, might be good to let me know that as well!

Edited by Contractor Events

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet