Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Obama, Yes we can

Question

I was putting a "Wiggles" video on for my daughter this morning and heard this while I was walking out of the room. Obama has been known to plagiarize bits and pieces from other speeches, but he has gone too far now.

[YT]5dKb-8cDlnk[/YT]

4 answers to this question

Obama has repeatedly demonstrated that he cannot handle himself extemporaneously - can we say 'Joe the Plumber' and 'Bill Oreilly'? He is good at memorizing speechs - much the same as any of can do if pressured. I fear what will happen when he must face other heads of state. He won the majority vote, which once again illustrates what happens when ppl are driven by apathy and avarice - the majority is almost always wrong. I don't dislike him, I just hate almost everything for which he 'stands'. I hope I am proven wrong and that he will step up to the plate, change his views, and earn our confidence and respect. I truly believe that in a short time even his once supporters will wish for the security and freedom of the Bush era.

Richard

I, for one, am not a detractor. I'm willing to give Barry a fair shot. I just thought it was funny that he plagiarized Bob the Builders tag line. People were onto him when he was using other political speeches as his own so he had to mix it up a little. He underestimated me though in thinking I wouldn't find where he stole his tag line frrom. :D

*saying to myself under my breath*

"And they call Bush an idiot"