Sign in to follow this  
RevMichaelReece

Arkansas

Question

Hello,

I work a job four days a week at a Christian School. I make very little money so I have been doing some pressure washing on the side. I really dont know very much about pressure washing, but would like to learn. Is there anyone in the central Arkansas region that I could help on some jobs to try to learn? Maybe wouldnt mind showing me the ropes or giving some advice? I cant ask folks in the phone book, because they consider me competition.

Thanks

12 answers to this question

hey rev michael welcome to the biz good luck with it my daughter goes to christain acadamy here in myrtle beach have you heard of it.

Hey Rev,,,I grew up there in Ozark..My brother was the manager of the Cracker Barrel there in Russlville for a long time,,,give me a call anytime as well.

I use the M5 x jet 95% of the time and love it but there is a need for down streaming too sometimes. But don't run out and buy a bunch of stuff until you learn some stuff reading here over the winter and know what you "need". Don't run that pressure washer without it being hooked up to water and don't let it sit without pulling the trigger (flowing water) for more than a minute or two. The pump will over heat without water flowing. Again call me anytime.

Hello Rev. Michael,

If you ever get to Little Rock stop by and we will fix you up with some back issues of Cleaner Times magazine. (that goes for anyone who stops in to say hello.) We're located about one mile due west of the I-430/I-630 interchange.

We also have a trial subscription (two issues) to the magazine. Just email your address to me and I can get you set up.

By the way, stopped by Feltner's What-a-Burger a couple of months ago and it's not near as good as it used to be. I was really disappointed in that big bag of fries I got with my burger.

Stay safe,

Chuck