Sign in to follow this  
Rookiex

Hi ya'll few questions!

Question

Hello Im Corey,C&K Lawn Care Owner.I'm getting into pressure washing.Ive done allot of research.But sometimes its best to ask from folks who know to get a peace of mind.My Rig will be both Lawn Care and power washing useable.My customers and my dads (who also owns a LC) want someone to pressure wash there homes 2 times a year.thats 500 customers.

I need High pressure but I also need low pressure.I was thinking of getting a 3500-4000 psi washer hooked up to a chemical tank and down streaming the chemicals from the tank to the down stream valve then on the house.But the hose I need is high pressure? or can I lower the pressure on the power washer down to 75psi and use a chemical hose I can also put water through?That way I can use just one hose on the homes and not have to keep 2 hoses running all the time.Can someone explain to me a good low pressure set up?

I watched a guy on youtube do a very good job with a down stream and a ball valve?Is he just using one hose that is hooked to his pressure washer?

And what would be a good Pressure washer for both res and commercial work?

Thanks for reading guys.Any help would be great.

Corey.

2 answers to this question

Im in sumter.Just seeking guidance.

I see allot of people like this m-5 set up well.You have to go around your homes with a 5 gallon bucket eh?.how does it work is there a pump hooked to it?Or a hose?