Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

Pump Performance Question.

Question

Hi Everyone! I would like to hear from anyone with personal experiance useing any of the newer types of pump systems such as PT's Zeta Bandit or even just the UDOR 40P pump with a gas engine. Interested in how it performs in daily use; cleaning roofs. How much pressure does it produce & how HIGH can it shoot "the recepie" . from ground level ? what volume of liquid can it handle ? (GPM). what is working "head" distance? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys. Jimbo

2 answers to this question

wassup jim?

i have no answer for your questions since i don't have either. i haven't seen you around in awhile and was getting a little worried. the last time we talked you were thinking about getting out of the business and joining the chippendales dancers. is that where you have been?

glad to see you back,

rando

hey Rando! Nope,chippendales wouldn't take me, too young for them ! Hope you're busy these days. Always seem to need a little more range, some of these newer houses are so large & roofs so tall & DEEPER, plus some of the commerical roofs are so wide, need a little extra push!

Call me sometime! Jimbo