Sign in to follow this  
MudDuck

2009-new estimate / contract forms

I know this topic is covered redundantly but as technology evolves this topic does. Doe's anyone have contracts and or estimate sheets they would share? I'm looking for something better and not really good enough on this putor to make stuff like that. Looking for house / roof washing, Deck resto and commercial flat work. Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to share. Blueridgepowerwash@hotmail.com

quote=MudDuck;150732]I know this topic is covered redundantly but as technology evolves this topic does. Doe's anyone have contracts and or estimate sheets they would share? I'm looking for something better and not really good enough on this putor to make stuff like that. Looking for house / roof washing, Deck resto and commercial flat work. Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to share. Blueridgepowerwash@hotmail.com

This what i use to quote a customer and it is my contract. It is a weak contract i know. Most of my work is referral and i feel pretty comfortable with my customers before i start so i tried to keep it simple. Maybe it can help you - use what you want or change it

Edited by cande

quote=MudDuck;150732]I know this topic is covered redundantly but as technology evolves this topic does. Doe's anyone have contracts and or estimate sheets they would share? I'm looking for something better and not really good enough on this putor to make stuff like that. Looking for house / roof washing, Deck resto and commercial flat work. Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to share. Blueridgepowerwash@hotmail.com

This what i use to quote a customer and it is my contract. It is a weak contract i know. Most of my work is referral and i feel pretty comfortable with my customers before i start so i tried to keep it simple. Maybe it can help you - use what you want or change it

sample.xls