Sign in to follow this  
svp07

Sodium Dichlor?

Question

I was looking for some feedback on this chem, which I posted in another thread. I told a pool guy I was looking for some liquid sodium hypochlorite and the I did not want the calcium stuff cause of its solubility and rinsability. He said it was like powder bleach.

And like Paul-UK suggested, I do not have an over abundance of chems and am trying to get rid of them. I am new and I am researching and learning. I appreciate all the feedback, it really helps.

Steve

Previous post on another thread:

Is anyone using the sodium dichlor? I was talking to a pool guy yesterday and he suggested it.

Steve

28 answers to this question

Ryan,

That is for 12%. I say 12% but the actual % could vary up to as much as 15% or as low as 10% according to the shipping label. This is not the fault of Sunbrite mind you, this is just the same label that everyone is supposed to apply according to the MSDS I have read. It apparently is quite difficult to maintain an exact percentage due to the breakdown of chlorine due to time, heat, and sunlight. To that end, Sunbrite Supply is very honest with us as to what we are getting. FWIW, we have NEVER had a dud load from SS. always fresh stuff, and always a great price.

Sunbrite Supply ROCKS !!! they are honest, affordable, and great folks to buy from.

As far as the BioLab option goes, I wish you luck. As you would know, that one warehouse that burned is but a small piece in their real estate holdings in the Conyers area. Save for the lawsuits that the ambulance chasers are already clamoring for, BioLab will walk away from this relatively unscathed. A sizeable hit in the wallet, but that's what insurance is for :)

BTW, if you do get the hookup with a gig at BioLab, I'd be interested in discussing buying your customer/contract list.

Pam N Cujo

Sure... The direct line is 770-277-6363

They have a toll free number, but as I'm local, I don't ever use it and don't have it handy.. (I keep them in my speed dial, so it's easy to look up)

PS: Tell em Pam & Cujo sent ya... They'll add 10% to your tab :):)

Cujo