Sign in to follow this  
charlie

Shark Tank

Question

3 answers to this question

I think the guy has a pipe dream. Franchise a graffiti removal for 60k....LOL You can do it without all the flash on the truck and trailer. I looked into a franchise once and they required that you purchase a new vehicle. NOT! Especially when he had nothing proprietary except the process. Looks like some of the product I use for graffiti that comes from Australia. Not as much of a secret as he thinks it is. I had to laugh at some of the amounts they were asking for with less than 100k in sales.

First airing I missed but show was repeated again tonight...

I'm from same city as the Paul guy. Being I am fairly active around town both day and night I can't help wonder why I've never seen a bunch of them vehicles around or heard of GRS. Could just be one of those things as he likely never heard of me neither.

But jeez.. he said he doing like 230k with about 75k profit? Where oh where does 155k overhead go? I've seen nor heard any tv or radio ads or anything in way of rigs, etc.... I don't get it. Well he did mention basically the business being from municipalities.

One thing I noted was that he said the proprietary cleaner was not available retail. I take it that is to say he don't just pop over to West Sac and buy Taginator from the janitorial supplier or mix up some hydrox and glycol?

haha, what can I say..I must be living in a bubble and been missing out on all the good work.