Sign in to follow this  
Paul B.

Vacation Pictures

Question

4 answers to this question

299 of them are inside of bars, don't you mean BEHIND BARS?

And could that be why you have not posted any of them?

Well buster come clean with us now.

How in heck do you guys find time to take vacations anyway?

I like it also, however, that nail polish clashed with my bathing suit - didn't realize it until I got out to the sand bar (bars everywhere).

John,

My friend Jeff is the one behind bars usually. I'm the one with the bail money.

Although bar pictures can help where all other memory cells have failed, they could be taken out of context and/or incriminating.

My better half is a cheap drunk - 2 drinks and it's large ice waters the rest of the evening. She's also a cheap druggie - her recent trip to the ER and surgery had everyone concerned - with quarter the normal dosage of Versed it took them 3 and 5 hours respectively to wake her up.

She broke 3 bones in her ankle (I didn't touch her, honest). In the ER the nurse told me that she would scream like crazy (when they re-set the bones), but with the Versed she would not remember the pain. 5 seconds after getting the 2.5ml dosage she was out like a light (they start kids at 10ml). She slept thru the re-setting (no pain, but I hope there is gain). She's got more hardware in her ankle now than our local hardware store (all non-magnetic, stainless). She's on a 6 week vacation now.

As for vacations, they are always #1 priority. Work falls somewhere lower on the priority list. We work to live, not live to work! We also try to have investments worker harder than we do. With three behind us, we have at least 2 more before the end of the year. I hear Vegas calling - have to get some of the money back I left there in April. I may take a couple of customers with me this time.

Vegas is not a vacation, it is a relief, it relieves you of any cash you still have on you.

That said we were planning on going at the end of July but are rescheduling for now, to many things keep coming up.

I want a real vacation, one like we used to take but one to a place I have never been, Hawaii where the wife is from.

I told her if we go only one day would be with the family and all the rest they are not welcome around.

Boat cruise but she is afraid of water, nuts! Oh yeah and from Hawaii yet!