Sign in to follow this  
Len Gribble

Coming to the USA from England

Question

I will be visiting the US at the end of this month Crossville Tennessee TN 38558 and would like to link up with any one on forum to swap data, ideas etc.

Len

4 answers to this question

hi len...welcome to the board.....probaly some more info on what you p\wash and so on would help and what time frame are you looking at being in the usa....most of the p\w's in tennessee can be found in hooters almost anytime of the day...i tried to email you and it is blocked....not a good idea if you want people to contact you ;-p.

can you edit your text and take out the html tags as we only post in text here...cheers paul

Hi Paul

My core business is carpet cleaning and I’m trying to break into the pw side as a add on, and while I’m in the states I thought I may be able to link with some pw. I need to there by 4th Aug as sister is marrying a lad from that side of the pond.

Thank for bring it to notice but having trouble changing profile, is there any chance that you could phone me on (020) 8308 1819 after 7 tonight and lead me though it, my e-mail address is mail@angcc.com

Len

Len send Beth an Email and explain what you want changed in your profile and she will do it for you.

Beth if you're reading this I am guessing Len wants to be able to recieve Email from post and messages so could you turn those on for him please.

Len that pond your referring to has some mighty BIG FISH in it, ever though of setting down in the middle of it and fishing for a few hours!

How long are you going to be state side?

Hi Jon

Don’t think they do flying boats now but I’m always up for a laugh.

Sadly this will be a flying visit only due to work commitments; it was a juggle rearranging booked work for this time but sister insisted that family and I be there, I will be staying for just over a week I would have loved to stay longer and visited some of my other family in Mass and NC

Len