Sign in to follow this  
A OK Pressure Washing

Gutter Clean Outs?

Question

I am giving a quote on a condo complex. I measured all the gutters. One building has about 1500 linear feet of gutter and the other building has about 2000 linear feet both of which are 2 stories up. I don't know how to price this amount of gutter. When I price residential I price it at $1.25 a linear foot for a 2 story building and have no problem getting that. I've never quoted this big of a job any help would be great.

Thanks

Attila

3 answers to this question

Hey Traveling Man!

Personally, I would look at taking a 20% discount off my residential prices. Here's my theory: I would have to drive to 10 different residential jobs to do the same amount of guttering you are tackling in one job. Each one of those jobs would take drive time, set-up, and tear down. By setting up on this large job site, you avoid that additional 20-25% time/money investment.

Also, if you're just breaking into that market, id get real religious on my bid to secure that job. Once you can say that "Sunnydale Condos" are your customer, its a lot easier to approach "Sunnyvista Condos" and "Sunnyview Condos"

Just my $.02, i'm sure that others will disagree