Sign in to follow this  
JohnB

The Fly By's are out tonight

Question

Well I went out tonight and put out my postcards on restaurant doors as usual.. This time I went thru Flowood MS. It has been about 2 weeks since I went on this route.. Well anyway I ran into the Home Depot Pressure washing Guy.. Cold water machin int back of a Toyota truck With about a 150 Gallon Water tank.. Hmm. He was cleaning BYB with a Wand.. Then went further down the road saw someone ( Maybe an employee) at Chedders Cleaning the dumpster area with a nice 2 gpm Electric Husky Machine and what appeared to be a zero tip nozzle. I also passed by another cleaning outfit not sure who it was but they had I huge water tank , funny thing is I didn't see the Pressure Washer HMM ! Night before Last My competitor passed me on the interstate and I dont need to mention what he did but it was not very professional IMO.. Maybe I should call the owner of the company.. LOL.. Well I ended up putting out 25 postcards .. I dont know why I do this as I am already so busy, I guess I use this as an excuse to get out of the house for a couple hours on the weekends..

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet