Sign in to follow this  
Gutter Squad

Dayton-Cincinnati-Columbus Various Jobs Available

I don't have a current "lead" but get one or two calls a week that I am not interested in either due to the location (distance) or the nature of the job (commercial vehicle washes, roof cleanings, oil on concrete, etc.). Just a few days ago (while on vacation down in Tennessee) I got a call requesting truck washes on a fleet for a fairly well known local bakery... gave them a no-can-do... but I wish I could have referred them to somebody.

I run cold water only and have downgraded the size of my arsenal. I am only doing sub-3000 sq. ft. homes on softwashes and gutter cleanings (along with the easy wood jobs).

Looking for others in the general area that might be interested in taking some of these jobs. Would appreciate something in return, as some of these jobs might be in my "service area."

I work full time in an office, go to school full time, and have a family that I'm raising... love pressure washing... but can only do the really close by niche jobs due to time constraints.

Let me know if anyone is out there and interested. My website is real & I am still doing service calls, so I'm not a silly lead service or anything. I'm not a lowballer, but my prices aren't premium either... so you could expect that same from the people that call me. Search "dayton ohio pressure washing" or "springfield ohio pressure washing" and you'll see I'm page ranked 1 on Google.

Thanks - Nate

I don't have a current "lead" but get one or two calls a week that I am not interested in either due to the location (distance) or the nature of the job (commercial vehicle washes, roof cleanings, oil on concrete, etc.). Just a few days ago (while on vacation down in Tennessee) I got a call requesting truck washes on a fleet for a fairly well known local bakery... gave them a no-can-do... but I wish I could have referred them to somebody.

I run cold water only and have downgraded the size of my arsenal. I am only doing sub-3000 sq. ft. homes on softwashes and gutter cleanings (along with the easy wood jobs).

Looking for others in the general area that might be interested in taking some of these jobs. Would appreciate something in return, as some of these jobs might be in my "service area."

I work full time in an office, go to school full time, and have a family that I'm raising... love pressure washing... but can only do the really close by niche jobs due to time constraints.

Let me know if anyone is out there and interested. My website is real & I am still doing service calls, so I'm not a silly lead service or anything. I'm not a lowballer, but my prices aren't premium either... so you could expect that same from the people that call me. Search "dayton ohio pressure washing" or "springfield ohio pressure washing" and you'll see I'm page ranked 1 on Google.

Thanks - Nate

Called and left a message.....

I'd be more than happy to flip some residential work your way...would love your commercial leads.

Still have that hot rig for sale?

I have cash icon12.gif

Barry

Cyclone Pressure Washing

513-258-5392