Sign in to follow this  
John T

Politics and the Superbowl

Question

What a night. My wife and I along with my female partner(the one with the black hair) and her husband won the final score on a $50 box. Second straight year I won on a box like that but believe me I am not a gambler. I go to AC to get comped and hardly ever gamble so I can get free rooms. I am a laborer and always will be. Very rarely except the last 2 years do I ever win at betting which is why I don't ever bet usually except on sure things such as I know Mike Tyson Never fought Riddick Bowe because I worked in that area(Not the best place to be) and that community just could not get them to fight. I did win a few bets on that because I know the factual answers cause I worked there.

My partner is not well liked on my "Other" job because she is the first and only female in 85 yrs to be hired there. She is in a tough position but she is well qualified. NYPD cop of the year twice and also a kick boxing champion but still.... you know how guys are. I am by far now the Senior person on my job. My other partners are half my age. I was against hiring her because my job is not conducive for females the way the place is. I felt bad for her and she is no doubt better then all of us so today we work together. I got her in to this invitation only to meet some people and to really shut the other guys up where I work.

The first pic you see me with the Nassau County Exec who is in charge of the county that was taken over by the state. Big story here. The pics with Alphonse Damato are on my wifes camera. Known Al for years. The pic with the guy in the black shirt is Frank Mackay the chairmen of the Independence party nationwide. I love this guy....but truth be known....he is a frustrated republican. Still a heck of a guy. Then you see some pics of us. Lastly a hero of mine is there. I model my career after him and now all know why I never made boss. Its the one and only Steven Guttenburg from the Police academy movies and 3 men and a baby. Fun night but back to reality Monday morning. Looks like where going to do a nice size parking garage in April for once again 6 cents a sq'. Like I said I am a laborer and thats what I do best

Tonight was fun.

1 answer to this question