Sign in to follow this  
Dodgefan89

Help with name ideas

Question

4 answers to this question

Steven first thing you will have to do is come up with a list of different kinds of business names that you would like to name your business, then make sure that no one has the same name that you would like to have that has it trademarked. If you use your first and last name that would be just fine.

unless of course you ever build it into something then decide you want to sell it. then bob wouldnt want steves pressure washing service. I think using your name is a bad idea. I'd love to change my company name....What is going to be your main focus of business? Residential Commercial? Fleets,? I'd try to find a good name that sets your apart from everyone else.

unless of course you ever build it into something then decide you want to sell it. then bob wouldnt want steves pressure washing service. I think using your name is a bad idea. I'd love to change my company name....What is going to be your main focus of business? Residential Commercial? Fleets,? I'd try to find a good name that sets your apart from everyone else.

I agree Ron that is a very good point, I just was thinking of how many companies that are in FL that offer pressure washing.