Sign in to follow this  
marco

super sud sucker

Question

hey everyone! first I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions and knowledge.Everyone has been so helpful.I do not own my own business, but I hope to one day work for myself.I'm just a little worried about staying busy with rhode island winter. I know alot of you don't have that problem. Anyways my question is about the allison sud sucker.I just received one today and I was wondering if anyone uses it? and if you do ,any tips or suggestions would help alot. THANK YOU !

8 answers to this question

Used 'em several times and after they quit drawing I took apart and noticed the orifice was real worn looking. Seems like they they need to use something hardened better. I get better use out of the fixed ones from Bob.

I started using them last fall as I needed something that would pull with 300' of hose. I like it so much that is all I use now as I like the extra chem pull (it will empty a 5-gallon pail of soap/SH quicker than anything I have used). The regular fixed ones work fine in most cases but there is a house or two a week that needs a little extra chem to keep me from having to hit spots a second time.

I use one, I think they do draw more Chem than the generic ones, but the ceramic ball will start to stick to the rubber o ring after about 6 months. It's a quick fix by changing the o ring and I use an all plastic chem filter from Bob at PT.

I hate spending the money for it, and I always keep a cheep version on hand as a back up, but the SSS has done very well for me in terms of longevity, draw, and consistency.