Sign in to follow this  
John T

Revamping my rig set-up

Question

6 answers to this question

Here's some pictures of the Powerwasher in the van. There's still alot more for me to do such as venting the Powerwasher out etc. It should be up an running sometime Tomorrow. I snuck in a picture of my "Equalizer" parked in the garage.

How are you going to vent the burner out of the van? I wanted to do that with my truck and a camper shell but instead put it on a trailer so I can use my truck for other stuff. Nick

Right out the back. When I complete this I will show some pictures. I use to have this Powerwasher installed in my enclosed trailer but I ran into problems. I didn't have enough airflow in the trailer since I didn't have a side door.

dont you just love that bucket truck....i wish my operation was big enough to run one.........the way that the price of gas is going you will soon catch us up....and i would get top $ now and look to down size if you have more than one vehicule...

The bucket truck will not have anymore powerwashers installed in it. That truck will tow a trailer when I need a powerwasher with it.

As far as gas prices go here they are creeping up again. I think regular gas cost about $2.10/gal. I just raise my prices up a hair to make sure they offset the gas and other increases that occur while I'm operating my business. The goal is to not lose Money no matter what I do. I just wish I could make more of it because you never have enough:)