Sign in to follow this  
John T

Jeff Lecour,The Boston Redsox and the NJ Mob legendary show

Question

I just couldn't resist showing a very rare picture for Jeff Lecour who we all know is the Condo King. He may love the South but after he moved to the south his beloved Redsox finally won a world series. Jeff may love the South and who can blame him.. Life is so much more relaxing down there then it is up here where everyone is in a rush to go....nowhere.

I was given those two other items tonight because "When I thought I was out...they drag me back in".. That Soprano bottle of wine is rare because its signed..I'll probably drink it this weekend. Louie Martini is a cool dude.

Jeff gave the ***** and many others alot. He's no longer pumped up about PW orgs and who can blame him... but even though me and Jeff locked horns a few times because where passionate dudes... I think he was digging it if I can get him a rare picture for him and his brother signed. I think Someone may have called me chicken:) I only seen one of these pictures before.

But I told Jeff I would do this months ago and even though I'm trying to deliver to this industry some Powers to be and now I'm locking horns with them to see what I see.... they will come around.... but you have to press on if you believe in something...and I believed Jeff should have this.... so now he does... and soon it will be in his mailbox... The Politicians on the other hand are a battle.... Read that in the PWNA section. I close those because they may be seen on the outside world.

Enjoy Jeff....

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet