Sign in to follow this  
John T

Babe Ruth Plaques are now in the mail.

My wife and I are fortunate enough to be 30,000' in the air on Southwest Airlines(amazing they have Wifi up here) after dealing with a family crisis at home. Her family is at my house right now so where able to get away for a couple of days to complete what we started out doing a couple of months ago. Where just about done then we can go back home and take care of what's happening back there.

As for the Plaques I really tried to get them out to all around the same time Linda will be giving them out in Nashville. Because of some real positive industry news then devastating family news within hours later has caused a delay.

So today I sent all plaques out the best way I can without breaking the bank for us and I paid for second day Air. Most should be receiving them by Saturday. There are around 2-3 who are getting there's next week and they have been notified of that.

Cleaner Times has done a nice piece on Linda and myself and I want to thank them for that. They will I'm sure have more to report down the road on this as time goes by. There an Excellent Industry magazine.

As for the story as to what is going on the one who has it all is Allison Hester from About Us- Pressure Cleaning Contractor Magazine. She was the very first person I asked to follow what I was doing when I had nothing. That alone is a story in itself. To have nothing but maybe a small theory with no direction known Allison has stood by and listen and waited.... Because I had... Nothing. The one thing I needed was people who have heart and can not just go by brains and common sense but they had to feel it... I read Allisons articles before hand and she shows that she has feelings in her writings.... And she was like a street reporter who stays in touch with the industry so that is why I reached out to her a few months back.....with nothing.

Today Allison has it all figured out and since she was the one who was piecing this thing together along the way as I babbled on.... She has absolutely nailed it perfectly. The Ruth family is in for another surpassed when they see how this Industry writer...see's this and then went along.....and nailed it..perfectly. And that leads into the next post on that. Please do not call Allison and ask her because it's a hot off the press story.. Get her online mag to catch it for this weekend.

A big hug and thanks Allison.. You did it.