Sign in to follow this  
John T

Do you believe in God or is Evolution really the answer??

Question

Do you believe in God and if so where has God been with so much bad things happening worldwide?

Do you believe in science and are you analytical causing you to believe in the Evolution theory?

Since most of us know each other some thru these bb's tell us what you believe in and why.

I'll start because I am in that discussion now with Linda Ruths family. They believe that things that happened are because of spiritual reasons. She believes we were suppose to meet and her spiritual advisor point blank said she was going to meet a person who can see what's in there hearts.-- That person is apparently me.

Since this whole thing happened alot of things in my mind are not adding up. My daughter winning not only multiple national championships in different forms of dance but one of her dances that was already a national winner also is picked for overall best dance of the whole competition and it's called Orphanage.... Babe Ruth lived for years in an orphanage.

My wife's father died last week and Linda and Andy sent such a beautiful set of flowers to his wake and it said on them to Jack that he now is playing baseball with the big guy in the Sky #3. Then a few days later my wife and I go back to his house to collect his important paperwork and while my wife is opening a locked file in that Room at the bottom draw of this file Kathy gets startled... Looking right up at her is a 1974 gold coin of babe Ruth.. She calls me in and I just can't believe it. Since then a few more old pics of Ruth has appeared in different parts of his house. Extraordinary pictures.

Kathy and her family and Linda feel that Babe Ruth is reaching out thru heaven... Can that be?

At the PWNA Convention Charlie Arnold opens up with a prayer and I was never a fan for that and yet he Made the room so calm. He even mentioned names including Kathy's father Jack for prayers to go out for him.

Somehow I thought because of what Charlie Did I was so at ease talking up on that stage... Is there God in this somehow?

My mind has spun..but I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is going on when there is no rhyme or reason.

So do you believe in God and do you think he or she is intervening here somehow?

The thing also is I find myself so at ease to let people in to see this.... So I asked what is this?

Most importantly do you believe or not in God and why?

3 answers to this question

i personally have experienced god first hand and have seen my life flash between my eyes quite a few times and i consider myself lucky to be alive and im not very old but i hope that never happens again .. but i think god works both ways .. watch forrest gump and try and make some sense out of life it all works out

We all have a path we all follow it is up to us how we follow it and if we take a right or left.

Since the beginning of time God has come down to us to visit some remember a verse saying we He came out of the sky there was a loud crack of thunder and He came down on a chariot of fire.

Now re-analyze this is "our" time. Our God that keeps checking on us here and there and sends his angels down to check on us we call UFO instead of the chariot of fire. We have a higher being that created us to thrive and multiply. Now for a being to travel here and so on yes that is God we are primitive being and still growing...so primitive we finally made it to space to build a space station but put it floating in the air instead of building it on our moon...we still war against each other not thinking we are all on the same rock.

God is the way and the only way when we are released from our bodies.

God has blessed me in so many ways it is hard to explain but i am living proof...He has also protected me in so many situations i shouldn't be here now. God is real and always here within our selves(your energy that runs your body).

Think positive all the time,everything is for a reason,respect your fellow man,and show love and respect to all. See our bodies are weak needs food rest and so on to live...but your energy inside felt at ease because of the positive words the man was praying and the spirit loves that. Feed your spirit more and you can accomplish more, truly take in the spirit food and you will see great things happen..its amazing.

See human was kinda scared of God so He came down and got marry pregnant and Jesus came in the form of man so we would listen and understand..but as humans we are primitive if it isn't our way well destroy it.

Always have a space in your heart for Him and He will have a space for you. Also remember no man will ever know when HE will return no man.Matthew 24:36

John 14:6,2 Kings 2:1), John 3:16, Read all of Revelations will help you understand. Be patient don't worry and believe, and when HE comes to get us just be happy and jump on the ride,but truley believe in Him because just like the maker of any machine he knows every part of us.

Marko

And the evolution theory we evolved from "monkeys"...so why is there still monkeys? Yes we evolve but in the technological sense but as humans we have always been human beings designed in the "likeness" of God. We are unique and beautiful,we think feel love and want we are a truly an amazing design. Just when Eve messed up our lives as men, humans was down graded that verse is in Genesis chapter 3 i believe,also God says in Genesis HE created all from the earth to us as humans He didnt say a monkey that will grow to a human.genesis chapter 1

Marko

Edited by cleanhoods