Sign in to follow this  
ROBERT MCLAUTHLIN

Problem With Surface Cleaner

Over The Week End We Were Doing Work Over At A Steel Mill. We Had Some Concrete To Pw We Were Using Our Surface Cleaner And One Of The Nozzels Was Not Pushing Out Any Water Out Of It. So I Took It Off And Cleaned It Out And Put It Back On And It Still Had Problems With It. Did This Ever Happened To Any One. How Did You Fix It. Is It Something As Stupid As Replacing The Nozzels. The Steel Mill Was Dirty, Dusty, And Crappy We Ended Up Wanding The Whole Thing So I Think Maybe That Was The Cause.

its easy to damage a s\c if a stone gets picked up by the jets and bounces around at speed or perhaps you never cleaned the jet or it blocked up again....a filter inline after the tank would help....i cannot see a jet being blocked up from from dirt you was cleaning....;-)

I had a small piece of steel shaving caught in one of my nozzles before that almost eliminated any useful flow through the orifice. Take the nozzle off and make sure you have a clean line of sight through the hole. If some trash made its way through your pump, it would likely accumulate in this place.