Sign in to follow this  
John.Harper

Cleaning out the insides of gutters

Question

Ive had about 10 calls about gutter cleaning in the past week and i've never done just gutter cleaning by itself. I normally clean the gutters when i do a roof but never just came to a house and did the gutters. These are people who want the insides of the gutter cleaned from leaves and debris. I set the appointments for early next week but i have no idea how to price it. Any advice. Do you charge by the linear foot or just throw a number out there.

Thanks

John

5 answers to this question

I just scheduled a 2000 sq ft house for gutter cleaning. Gutters are across the front, the garage side, and about half of the back of the house. Very easy to get to but somewhat clogged. May take and hour to 1.5 hours. I'm getting $100. I plan to use the ladder and bucket method. I washed the house previously and will be washing their neighbors this time. We have agreed to do it annually in the future with the house wash as part of their exterior maintenance plan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I just scheduled a 2000 sq ft house for gutter cleaning. Gutters are across the front, the garage side, and about half of the back of the house. Very easy to get to but somewhat clogged. May take and hour to 1.5 hours. I'm getting $100. I plan to use the ladder and bucket method. I washed the house previously and will be washing their neighbors this time. We have agreed to do it annually in the future with the house wash as part of their exterior maintenance plan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ladder and bucket. Same method I use.

Doug ********** 281.883.8470 Clean and Green Solutions via Tapatalk

I charge between 100-150 for 1 story and 200-275 for 2 story. Accessibility plays a big factor in pricing.

Doug ********** 281.883.8470 Clean and Green Solutions via Tapatalk

I wish I could get that pricing. 200-275 is usually the price I get for McMansions with loads of 3rd story gutters. And even then I run across guys that will do those

for half the price.

can anybody help me with linear foot pricing for apt complexes and townhouses. I hope to be able to walk the roofs and blow the leaves out.