Sign in to follow this  
marco

simple cherry question

Question

hello! I just got my first box of simple cherry. my question to you pros is what would be a good ratio to mix when I downstream?my machine used to draw 12 to 1 but I put on the super sud sucker. So wouldn't my mix have to be a bit weaker.I lost the paper with the ratio to the super sud sucker but I think its something like 6 to 1. I would appreciate any help THANK YOU!

11 answers to this question

2 scoops disolved in warm water, put in a 5"er is what I use...and I do not worry about what the ratio is just the final results...clean

I appreciate the recipes,but won't that be a bit strong if my machine is drawing around 6 to 1 .

Wow thats some strong stuff. I suppose it depends on how strong your SH. I only use 2 gallons of SH in 5 gal pal with couple of scoops of Simple Cherry and works like a charm. I would like to know where I can get a SH test strips of some sort. Sometimes I pick up some SH at the pool place and stronger than hell can clean a roof with a 25-30 percent ratio and other times I have to make it stronger. They say it leaves the factory at 20 % SH then they say it should be at least 15% and they guarntee it to be 12.5%. I need a tester tired of just guessing...

I Downstream 90% of the time. I have a 15 gallon chem tank that I dump 6gal SH+ 11gal of water.

5-8 scoops of SC and some dish washing detergent and its go time. I can normally get 3-4 houses cleaned before re filling.

I Downstream 90% of the time. I have a 15 gallon chem tank that I dump 6gal SH+ 11gal of water.

5-8 scoops of SC and some dish washing detergent and its go time. I can normally get 3-4 houses cleaned before re filling.

Seth, Are you using over the counter stuff or 15% SH?

How do you get 17 gals in a 15 gal tank.? And how big are the houses you are washing? We avg 3-5 gals solution on a 2400 sq ft house.

Have you tested your injector to see how much it is really pulling?

There are a lot of variables like the size of soap nozzle (I have seen 5 different size black soap nozzles being sold) or the downstream nozzle you are using, the size of hose, diameter of hose, gun, wand length, etc.... that will affect how much the injector draws, you cannot just go by what the manufacturer says on the package, those are like guidelines.

Test your injector with the way you are going to wash houses and figure out your ratio then you can adjust your house wash mix.

Good luck.