Sign in to follow this  
John T

My girls--My life

Question

With all the debating and ugly disagreements on the net... Whats it all for??

This is what really counts--Your family and your love ones.

These are my girls and there my life.

10 answers to this question

And the one that means everything to me--My wife Kathy... These are the most important people in my life and when I go out and have a rough day or just a brutal day visiting the net... I always look forward to getting back home to.....my girls.

Believe me when I tell you its all horse shizz when us fellow powerwashers fight over stuff when in reality we all should be helping one another to the best of our abilities... but I know I am just as guilty as the next guy in some of these disagreements but its not worth losing good freinds over it... I have some more fences to mend with some of the people who have "Earned" the respect so thats my goal for next week.. and thru it all we all have loving families that you can turn your beatin down spirit to that will brighten you right back up...

John, these girls are the reason you take a stand and protect your right to make a living!

Great pics!

you know Tony you and I always get along as I do with Ron even though on the net we can look like shizz birds and I agree with you that you should take a stand to make a living but at what cost?? I can go as hard as you can, Chris can and many other can but when you turn it up many notches to get to that level.... is it really worth it?? Is it worth it to go pedal to the metal day in and day out? I have an internal fight in here on the net and its ugly.. Knowing what I know today whether I was right or wrong.... its not worth the fallout and the hurt that comes from it.. its not.

I can't now.. but I will fix a bridge that broke in here hopefully by next week because I am soooooooo burnt out I can't deal with it now.. and over something that was just a difference of an opinion blows up.... and for what??

These fights to me are just not worth it. Take the fight to city hall or wherever you have to go but to keep doing it mainly after one person its seems like such a waste of time and it makes everything around the fight negative. Then when it grows friendships can get fractured. Been in to many of those. In real life its worth it most of the time to go out and make a difference if you can but here on the net to rant and rave forever and ever.. its all like a broken record.

Thanks for the compliments on my family... you have a loving and beautiful family yourself.. do you really think they want you to fight and argue on the net all the time?? Lets knock down walls Tony. EPA walls. Code enforcer walls.. but knocking someones block of here on the net.... really doesnt do anything but just gets people disgusted and the esculation it can cause and then the fallout afterwords... it only ended up causing division and for what?? Nothing

Tell Kathy we said thanks too. How many wives would gone on trains and busses to show a good time to a nutcase like me off the internet? Thanks Kathy!

Whats the problem with our wives when where both nutcakes..lol

And these last pictures says it all.. Me the cop beating on the handcuffed prisoner...lol The establishment fighting a forefather believer.. damn that just about made me sick.. I see your points Tony at times I really do.. just look at that above sentence.. where alot more in common then you think.

Edited by John T

John, I don't think Shelly would respect me anymore if I didn't stay true to my beliefs. She married that man. She fell in love with the man I am.

She knew what she was getting in to. She's also the quiet one who has had Chris Chappell, Ron **********, Tom Cusick, Matt Norman, Nigel Griffeth, Terry Campbell, Mike Tessaro, Tony Zsabo, Tony Richardson, Lou Gardner, Daryl Mirza, Jim Gamble and many others in our home.

She's a pretty good judge of character too. She's the one who warns me right off the bat about people. I'm starting to learn to listen.

It was funny John..... do you remember..?.....Shelly gave you the cold shoulder for the first 20 minutes when we met with you and Kathy because she thought you were someone else she met briefly before. Once she realized she was mistaken she opened up and realized she had mad a new friend. Crazy times! But it was great.

And these last pictures says it all.. Me the cop beating on the handcuffed prisoner...lol The establishment fighting a forefather believer.. damn that just about made me sick.. I see your points Tony at times I really do.. just look at that above sentence.. where alot more in common then you think.

That's great man! I've never seen those pictures before. I figured you sent them to the FBI! lol!

Thanks again!

Yes I remember Shelley acting a little cold and distant but then she warmed right up. Good Lady.. man you sure got her fooled..lol J/K of course. Your a nice guy Tony and thats the first think I notice about you when I met ya.

I tried to tell the Feds I ended up beating you while you were handcuffed and they said.. "So He probably needed a good beating" lol

Fun times fond memories.. will meet again for sure.