Sign in to follow this  
KGILL

wood labor for learning

Question

Wife left this morning for a business trip and the weather has been dog doo all day. Spent a large chunk of it reading the many threads on wood work starting from the oldest. I still have a bunch to go, but I have made some progress. I would love to be able to ride shotgun with a company that does wood cleaning for a couple of days and learn the ins and outs.

I know some companies offer labor for learning opportunities but have restrictions on working in the same market. That being said, are there any companies that would be willing to take myself for a couple of days, especially in the Nashville, NOVA, or Hampton Roads markets? These are all areas I have friends, or family I would be able to stay with and could get to easily.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hey Keenan,

Give me a shout. That's what we're all about. Helping guys get started.

If you wanted to come down here, I'd be glad to line up a couple jobs for training. We would also be glad to come up to K and help you on anything you have lined up. You're in a sweet market that is totally under served! Heck, and I'm always looking for a good excuse to sneak off to the mountains and do a little fishing!