Sign in to follow this  
Lou Beach

Anyone near Rockmart, Georgia??????

Question

I have been looking for a rig for about two months and have been getting pretty discouraged with my inability to find what I am looking for.

I found this one on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46536&item=3857444492&rd=1

and it looks pretty good to me. Low hours, tandem trailer, surface cleaner, ect.

So I am looking for someone who can check this rig out for me in the Georgia area.

Is anyone close to this location in Georgia?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

I'm about 80 or 90 miles from there. It might be a long shot, but if the guy is willing to meet in Atlanta, I'll gladly have a hot dog with him at The Varsity and check it over. That's about the half-way point between us (very convenient). Just let me know what specifically you are looking for in the rig. I can take the digital camera and snap additional pictures for you as well.

RyanH

borgwiser@hotmail.com (will be easier to reach me by email for the next few days).

Thanks Ryan,

I will let you know.

Basically, if its a rig you would feel comfortable purchasing as an experienced power washer then thats good enough for me.

I just want to check out the condition of the rig, the hours on it, how it was taken care of, the useage of it, fire it up if possible to make sure everything is working.

In other words, things you would check if you were going to purchase the rig.

I am looking for a hot water unit, tandem trailer and accessories, and this one seems to fit what I want to purchase.

Again,

I will be back with additional details as they become available to me.

Thank you