Sign in to follow this  
John T

The sweet Reclaim vac surface machine I won on Ebay

Question

4 answers to this question

That one is in new condition like mine.

I had the front wheels removed and had Castor wheels installed like what Jim had done to his.

How is the vacuum reclaim part working? Mine did not come with that and I was thinking of trying to find one if they work good.

Where not reclaiming with the surface machines. Where using berms, screens,vacs and shovels as usual. I still haven't completely hooked up my reclaim unit yet with the sludge tanks etc. Almost done there but work comes first:)

Amc was burned to the Ground a few years back. They are the ones who made the turbo twisters. We have a few of these. They are great. My guys just do not like how heavy they are. We had over 1,400 dollars in options added to them making ours come in at a cost of over $4,000 dollars each. Ours also spin faster then the norm as well.

We are building a motorized unit to be able to ride on. This unit will be over 7 ft wide. We will be able to push this Mammoth of a surface cleaner and expect an increase in performance by 58% with only 25% of the man power needed to run the unit...meaning less labor costs.

Currently, Thanks to our Turbo Twisters, we can hit 280,000 sq ft in 7.5 hours. ( Two high performance washers/ two turbo twisters)

Because of our custom filtration units, custom washers, our custom surface cleaners, we are able to hit these numbers to clean a Parking Garage with Full Reclaim and Filtration while keeping our quality of service very high.

We will bring one , if not more of our custom units to the Parking Garage Cleaning Event held in Las Vegas in the Month of March.

to sign in: ParkingGarageCleaningEvent@Gmail.com