Sign in to follow this  
Kbstrat

Adams Adjustable Acid Injector

Question

I have been using an x-jet for house washing. I do mainly small residential houses so the x-jet works good for me. I have a bigger job coming up and would like to down stream to save time and my back carrying that bucket. I bought an Adams acid injector awhile back and want to use it. I have a 3500 psi 4 gpm pressure washer. I was looking at the specs on the Adams injector and it says 3000 psi. Can I still use it with my 3500 psi? Also to apply chemical on the lower areas I will use a 2540 nozzle and for the higher areas I will use a 0040 nozzle. Is this the right set up for the psi and gpm of my machine? This is my first post so not sure if I have a signature or need to have it to post. thanks

4 answers to this question

I have been using an x-jet for house washing. I do mainly small residential houses so the x-jet works good for me. I have a bigger job coming up and would like to down stream to save time and my back carrying that bucket. I bought an Adams acid injector awhile back and want to use it. I have a 3500 psi 4 gpm pressure washer. I was looking at the specs on the Adams injector and it says 3000 psi. Can I still use it with my 3500 psi? Also to apply chemical on the lower areas I will use a 2540 nozzle and for the higher areas I will use a 0040 nozzle. Is this the right set up for the psi and gpm of my machine? This is my first post so not sure if I have a signature or need to have it to post. thanks

Kbstrat please add your signature to your profile it's forum rules most guys like to know who they are helping.

Thanks

I put the name of my business and where I'm located in the signature section. Is that what I needed to do?

Yes you're good ..thanks

Someone who down streams will probably chime in soon. Did you try searching for your answer? There is tons info already here on the TGS.

Not sure about the Adams injector, we (And most) use the general Hi-Draw injectors that are fixed not adjustable.

Yes your tip selection sounds correct. I suggest hooking everything up and doing a draw down test to see how or if its going to work. This can be done by using a 2 quart measuring device filled with water, drop your soap tube in it and engage your gun with soap tips in. Measure or observe the amount of water being drawn out of the 2 quart container in one minute. I think you should see a drop of 1 to 1&1/4 quarts in a minute.

Be sure that you adjust out not in on the injector