Sign in to follow this  
Kbstrat

Emulsifier Plus

Question

I've been using Power House or Simple Cherry for House Washing and really like both. I thought I would give Emulsifier Plus a try because it comes in powder form and thought shipping could be allot cheaper. I bought the 5 gallon pack and want to just mix enough for one job at a time. Does anyone know how many ounces I would need for a gallon of mix? I usually use up to a gallon of Power house depending how dirty the house is + 2 1/2 gallons of 10.5 sh + 1 1/2 gallons of water.

Another question:

With the Power House mix I listed above, I have been adding 8 ounces of simple cherry because I thought it would help with rinse. Am I just wasting chemical or is the simple cherry going to help when rinsing. thanks

1 answer to this question

I use 3 gallons of 12.5 SH, 2 gallons of water and 16 OZ of Simple Cherry with great results. The Simple Cherry has been formulated to give you everything you need ie: Phosphate cleaner, rinsing agent, water softener and foamer all in one. This is the recommended mix from the manufacturer and it works for sure.