Sign in to follow this  
John T

Tapatalk--Does it really make a difference?

Question

I have Tapatalk on my I-pad which I'm on now but it doesn't seem any better then safari which I'm on thru my I-pad.

I hear Tapatalk is great so what am I doing wrong or missing here?

6 answers to this question

If you have a fairly large screen like an Ipad safari would probably new better. Tapatalk is really designed for smartphones. It formats for small screens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

It is pretty indispensable on a smart phone I find. I would imagine it's not so useful or essential on a tablet

I had a BlackBerry before (which was good for email but hopeless for anything else) and i took the plunge and got Tapa for it expecting it to make viewing the forums much easier. Imagine my disappointment when it didn't work... AT ALL. Tried to get a refund through the appworld but was out of time. I left a review on the app page saying it didn't work for me and I got a series of offensive, explicit emails back from their 'support team'! Well that really p*ssed me off (obviously) to the point I nearly didn't buy it for my Samsung but now I'm really glad I did as it works perfectly! Couldn't believe their response to my review though, pretty incredibly unprofessional from the developers of such a mainstream app :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 Android

Edited by cameronqueen

I use my Droid phone almost as much as my I-pad when I go to these bb's. I go to the forum and just hit new post which works fast enough but it looks like there I should probably try the Tapatalk from what you guys are saying.

As for Internet usage on my Droid I'm grandfathered in to have unlimited usage there.. Sometimes it's not to bad to be "Grandfathered" anything well except for maybe getting old-DOH!!

Ok Clarky you should know. I'm closing my business season by hiring Anya to take care of my web stuff. You are one of the first guys I will be doing business with next year. We need shirt,hats,sweatshirts,maybe jackets and business cards as well. Expect a call in January. Happy holidays by the way.