Sign in to follow this  
rick77

Pressure Washing Institute Forum (Administrators?)

Question

I hate to mention another forum on this forum but I need some help from anybody who knows how to contact the administrators of the Pressure Washing Institute Forum. I lost my password and can't log in on the *** forum. They have a link for retrieving password and username but they don't answer the email or send the forgotten password or username.

They also have a "Contact Us" button but it brings up a 404 Error message. I've tried multiple times to get through and have contacted one of the moderators but have have heard nothing.

I'm not sure if the *** administrators are aware of the problems with their website or not. If anyone has any contact info please send me a private message or email me at richard@nctv.com

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

You can access the site, just call Ron M., his phone number is listed in his signature under all posts he makes like other moderators like myself.

I don't know how the registration thing works but call Ron and he can help you out.

Thanks Chris! Yesterday Ron's assistant sent me the info I needed and Ron himself sent a couple of follow up emails to make sure everything was taken care of. I also heard from the moderator I had contacted via email.