Sign in to follow this  
Triple G Cleaning

Need Advice for Growing My Window Cleaning Service Business

Question

Hey everyone! I think this is an off-topic, but I really need some advice

I’ve recently launched my window cleaning business, and I’m eager to grow my customer base and increase sales. You can check out my website at https://triplegcleaning.com.au/, where I offer window cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties.

While I’m already working with an excellent SEO expert, I’m seeking additional strategies to drive more business. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the following:

• Marketing: What are the most effective ways to promote my services locally?
  • Pricing: How do you stay competitive without undercutting the value of your services?
  • Customer Retention: What’s the best way to turn one-time clients into repeat customers?
  • Referral Programs: Are they worth it? If so, how can I structure one to maximize results?
  • Google Reviews: How crucial are they, and what’s the best way to encourage more positive feedback?

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!"

1 answer to this question

Congrats on launching your window cleaning business. For local marketing, consider using Facebook ads targeting your area and posting in local community groups. To stay competitive with pricing, research competitors and highlight your unique value, like eco-friendly products or superior service. For customer retention, offer loyalty discounts or regular maintenance packages. Referral programs can be effective—consider giving discounts for referrals. Google reviews are crucial for credibility; encourage satisfied customers to leave feedback by following up with them after a job and offering incentives. Best of luck.