Sign in to follow this  
GymRat

Chemical Ratios

With safety being my main concern, I would like to talk with someone on the ratios of chemicals they mix for home brew cleaning solutions. The reason I a'm asking for help on this topic is I just talked with my local chemical rep(which I curently buy 12.5% sodium hypochlorite from), and he asked if I could use any of his other products.

He carries oxalic acid, Sodium percarbonate, and Sodium hydroxide at a very reasonable prices. I would like to save on the shipping cost, but I repeat, I want to make sure nothing goes sizzle, or BoooooM, and I don't grow a third or fourth eye. I know you usually always add the chemical to the water, and always wear your PPE. I would like some ratios for different cleaning applications, and of course does and don'ts. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Rocco, but I still am looking to learn how some mix in certain chemicals to make their home brews. I know some don't like to put their secrets out in the open, but shoot me an email or give me a number to call would be great.

You are going to make me beg for this information. Please help if you can. I hope this is not a forbidden queston on chemical formulas. I don't want to step on any toes. Thank you for your help. Raining here again today, but at least it is not freezing. Bring on the warm weather.