Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Company Shirts

Now they get separated into cleaning shirts, staining shirts, estimating shirts, and just dead shirts :)

Celeste

Ditto, my white company t's are now a lovely shade of ready seal mixes.....got a few nice ones left for estimates etc......

We order an "ash gray" shirt....looks almost like stonewashed jeans....they look nicer longer when using a lot of sodium hypochlorite. As for staining...LOL....nothing really helps there.

I wear Dickies shirts and pants - dark blue - and have my logo embroidered on the shirts for about $7 each. (I buy the shirts.) Eventually, everything fades, but not too bad. I have 7 sets so I get even wear and they still look good after a year. Hats are about $14, but fade, so I wash them in bleach right away so they fade evenly.

I wear Dickies shirts and pants - dark blue - and have my logo embroidered on the shirts for about $7 each. (I buy the shirts.) Eventually, everything fades, but not too bad. I have 7 sets so I get even wear and they still look good after a year. Hats are about $14, but fade, so I wash them in bleach right away so they fade evenly.

Dickies dark blue hold us better than anything I have found. Oddly, dark blue bleaches less than their khakis...

We have been printing our own t-shirts, but Roger does go through a bunch. Now they get separated into cleaning shirts, staining shirts, estimating shirts, and just dead shirts :)

Celeste

Exactly what I do.

I thought I would just throw my opinion out there. I think it would be great to have company printed work t-*****, but I can't believe the I'm the only one out there that goes through at least 20-25 t-shirts a year. Its just not practical in this business to pay the extra cost to have company logo'd work shirts. Now, to have some nice polos logo'd for giving estimates and proposals that sounds like a good investment.

Projecting a professional image is priceless. I always tell potential customers that our crew will show up in company uniforms, which makes it easy for customers and neighbors to know exactly who it is walking around in the backyard. Especially nice when working in apartment or condo complexes, so their is no mistaking who is walking around.

I pay $8 per shirt, and buy at least 50 per season, along with sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats. It's just a cost of doing business.

Acidburn

Could I get the contact info for the hats and shirts? I use Dickeys white tee's and go thru at least 20 a season. Course most are because the wife seems to think that they are disposable just because they won't come completely clean. So back down to the store I go for more shirts. WOMEN.....go figure.....:lol:

Hey guys, how about some shirt pics!

Rod & Beth, Consider adding a vendors directory. That way we can know who is good and keep the business with those vendors doing us right.

Projecting a professional image is priceless. I always tell potential customers that our crew will show up in company uniforms, which makes it easy for customers and neighbors to know exactly who it is walking around in the backyard. Especially nice when working in apartment or condo complexes, so their is no mistaking who is walking around.

I pay $8 per shirt, and buy at least 50 per season, along with sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats. It's just a cost of doing business.

My sentiments exactly. Not to mention, it's good advertising.

Acidburn

Could I get the contact info for the hats and shirts? I use Dickeys white tee's and go thru at least 20 a season. Course most are because the wife seems to think that they are disposable just because they won't come completely clean. So back down to the store I go for more shirts. WOMEN.....go figure.....:lol:

Champion Embroidery & Screenprint

1016 S. Cashua Dr.

Florence, SC 29501

843-667-9410

Ask for Emory. Tell him Timmie @ Galloway's Pressure Washing recommended his shop.