Sign in to follow this  
JFife

Biz Black Eye

Question

This was a sad story I saw on O'Reilly last night. A suburban house wife in either NY/NJ was brutally raped and murdered in here home by a guy that was pwashing her deck. The reason O'Reilly was discussing it was because the man was an illegal alien, and the story hadn't been getting much pub. Besides the fact it is very sad anytime a mother loses her life, much less in a brutal way, I was very disturbed and saddened that it was someone doing what I do for a living. I don't want to trivialize the event by discussing whether or not this would be bad for our biz, but these circumstances just really made it feel like it was hitting close to home.

26 answers to this question

What I find interesting about this thread is the implicit accusation that only illegals commit crimes. I am sure if there were no illegals in this country - this crime would still be committed by native

born Americans. Our penitentiary system is clogged with far more Americans than illegals. I had a guy that was working in Baltimore years ago - and at the time there was some serial killer killing women. The foreman always paired him up with this guy to do jobs - well they got a talking a lot about this murderer, and this guy asked my guy what would he do if he found the killer? Of course my guy said he would strangle this **** out of him - and the other dude laughed. Several months later the killer was apprehended, and it was the same guy that my guy worked with months on end. Never suspected. You never truly know a person. Background checks are useful, and certainly if not done - you won'd find out anything. But anyone at anytime is capable in my opinion. Not just illegals.