Sign in to follow this  
TNTPW

Shurflo Setup

Question

Does anyone have a picture of there shurflo setup they would be willing to share with me. I am goign to set mine up and would like to see a few before i start.

8 answers to this question

there is really nothing to see there......the 2 wires from the pump (red and black) just get attached to battery clamps and are clipped to the proper terminals during use.....(after they run thru the switch, thanks Tony, makes it so much easier then opening the box and unclamping during use to shut down when adding chems or changing buckets)

Michael, whats your psi/gpm on that Shru-Flo? Also, is that a "open trigger" gun if not will releasing the trigger damage the pump? We need a better system as far chemical application goes. Thanks

Get one with the demand switch. Just like the RV style but with the better seals. You may even be able to buy the demand head for an existing pump you may already have. The one pictured is that type (see red wire on head). It has a pressure switch in the head that shuts off the electricity when the pump reaches the peak psi.

Get one with the demand switch. Just like the RV style but with the better seals. You may even be able to buy the demand head for an existing pump you may already have. The one pictured is that type (see red wire on head). It has a pressure switch in the head that shuts off the electricity when the pump reaches the peak psi.

exactly....... the pump shuts down after the trigger is released and the pressure builds up in the hose.....I use a deckster wand which also has a pressure regulator built into it, so the pressure can be reduced from the gun at will..... if I remember correct, we have the 1.2 gpm at 60 psi, all viton