Sign in to follow this  
glock40

stripping paint

Question

Het guys its been a while since my last post, thats because I have been busy with a few decks. I tried to load the pics as a attachment but it says the pic is to big. I am not tosure how to compress it so if you vets are intersted in seeing how my 1st few jobs went please send me your emails I would love to get veteran feedback. Its the only way im going to learn.

Now next topics stripping paint of a pressure treated deck? Humm have that job coming up next week im sure the pressure washer will remove some of it but not all I am only going 700 psi on the deck I dont ruin it. Any suggestions as to what to use. I have the f-18 but not the hd-80 any suggestions?

Thanks to all that help me get better in this biz. Ohh see my marketing post also need help with signs

1 answer to this question

Het guys its been a while since my last post, thats because I have been busy with a few decks. I tried to load the pics as a attachment but it says the pic is to big. I am not tosure how to compress it so if you vets are intersted in seeing how my 1st few jobs went please send me your emails I would love to get veteran feedback. Its the only way im going to learn.

Now next topics stripping paint of a pressure treated deck? Humm have that job coming up next week im sure the pressure washer will remove some of it but not all I am only going 700 psi on the deck I dont ruin it. Any suggestions as to what to use. I have the f-18 but not the hd-80 any suggestions?

Thanks to all that help me get better in this biz. Ohh see my marketing post also need help with signs

Your pics have to be in .jpg format so make sure they are not in .bmp format.Then you just have to resize them if they are still too big.

.jpg format is a more compressed file than .bmp files.

Check out this link to see if it helps you to remove your paint.

http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3900