Sign in to follow this  
desi

suggestions

My local chem manuf. / supplier raised the price of sodium hydroxide to 15.00 per gall. It is less than <80% s.h I use it for drives / walkways. Any suggestions on how to get a lcoal product cheaper?

Desi

You are going to see a lot of prices going up. The cost of doing business is going up across the boards. Most likely your supplier is not evil and if you shop around everyone is going up. Finding something cheaper may not be your answer. The key would be to make what you are using now a lot less expensive.

Cheap is relative to price

Cost is relative to performance

Price divided by performance will give you cost.

How do you use the S.H. you are buying now? It could well be that by using it differently you will find that $15.00 per gallon is really not too high of a price. My guess is if you give me a call I can tell you a couple of off the shelf items to add to what you use that will make it perform a lot better and go a lot further and there for "cost" less than what you were used to paying before!

my number is 636-899-1769

We also sell concrete cleaner that is priced at less than $2.75 per gallon (rtu) and will outperform 80% s.h. Now you will have pay some shipping (about $50.00) to make it "local" and you will have to order 55 gallons at a time which is going to set you back about $140.00. Good news is, it's a drum kit so it is easy to handle.

If you want to talk about our concrete cleaner you can call 1-866-536-7393 and ask for Russell.