Sign in to follow this  
the_GUNN_man

Need some help winning a X-Mas present for my son

Question

I was just wondering if I could get some help from those of you who drink Mountain Dew and other Pepsi products.

Here is what is going on. The are having a drawing every ten minutes for a chance to win a Xbox 360. An Xbox is like a Playstation video game system that is made by Microsoft. The new system is due out in November and my son has been bugging me for one. What I hear is that many places are sold out of them and it could be next year before more become available. I really wanted to try and win one for my son. The contest runs through the end of next month. The chances of winning are small but with a little help I feel I can increase my odds a little.

The only thing I would need form you is to save the orange tops from the Mountain Dew 1 liter and 20 oz bottles and other Pepsi products with the orange tops(I think the Sierra Mist ones have yellow tops). There is a code in the cap that is worth one entry. If you could e-mail them to me or send them in a PM here I would really appreciate it. My son really had his heart set on this and I did not reserve one and now they are all sold out and this maybe my only chance to get one before Christmas. My email address is the_GUNN_man@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time for reading this.

BTW me and my wife just had another little girl on 9-20-05. We named her Zoe. Now I have three and time to switch from man to man to zone.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet