Sign in to follow this  
Curb Appeal

maintenance procedures

Hi all, I just bought a used Landa rig this weekend, my first hot setup. Thanks, Jeff! The manual has some suggestions for maintenance but it does not spell out how to go about doing some of the things. Specifically, I'd like to clean the coils and check the fuel nozzle and electrodes as well as some other things. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can go, online or otherwise, to find some procedures on how to do some of this stuff? I'm very mechanically inclined and am not afraid to tackle anything but I don't like to go in blind and try to figure it out from scratch. Thanks,

Joel,

You are right in Steve Rowlett's area - he can help you with any maintenance questions you may have - also has a top notch chem line that lucky you won't have to pay shipping on!

He's having a Round Table in February and often does a series on maintaining your equipment - you should check it out :)

Celeste

Thanks Celeste, I'm going to his place tomorrow to pick his brain and get some parts. Just thought I'd see what everybody else has to say on the subject. You can bet I'll be there in Feb. I live about 30 seconds away from Hooters! BTW, I bought a Landa MVP4-3500 with a Honda 13HP, General EZ4040, and a Beckett 12V burner. I also got a Landa WaterJet 24" surface cleaner. If anyone has any tips, things to watch out for, known quirks, etc.. that they think I should be aware of, please feel free to let me know. Thanks,