Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The good "old" days

Question

We were looking through some old photos last night and here's a photo from 10 months ago when we drove past a car that thought it was a 4x4... the reason why I am showing this photo is not to show you the car, but look at the price of gas 10 months ago, over 1.00 cheaper! Man I want the good "old" days BACK!!!

post-792-137772147837_thumb.jpg

29 answers to this question

Jon Chapman, if we did not whine we would go nuts.

Besides I am not whining, just asked a question.

Ask that same question to the petro industry and they will take you out on a boat and weigh you down, DOWN deep so you won't bug them again.

Everyone is intitled to make a profit, but to rip us off is not right.

Unlike this industry where everyone has his or her price the gas stations are maybe a penny apart, that is not in my book fair competition. Now if one was say 20 cents more or less yes but a penny, no way.

Don't know much about biodiesel but I do know Kendra is in the business. Not even sure where you would buy it on the open road or in any city. If it was as great as they claim why then are there not a lot of stations selling it?

Stepping off the :soapbox: now.

Oh sorry I almost forgot I am going to get some WINE now.

Don't forget the cheese..................

Hey you are not bursting my bubble. Like I said, 4% doesn't seem like much, and based on what you are using, it isn't. I won't deny that! That is only $208 per year. But over and above the fuel mileage, we get better engine life, cleaner tanks (i.e. less deposits), and lower emissions. So, like anything else it is all relative to your own situation. You would probably be a better candidate for running the engine oils and our overall system flush products that can be run in the burners. Clean out the deposits there. The engine oils do the same type of job, but also extend out the drain intervals, increase lubricity and engine life. And the high temp greases for seals, o-rings, etc. I am working on putting together something to post in the vendors area. This was a quick snipit. If you are interested, I can put together some recommendations, and cost comparisons for you. In the meantime, I am the first to admit, that not all products are good for everyone. On the fuel enhancers, I am selling most of them to large trucking fleets that rack up mileage, and carry heavy loads. Even in school bus fleets, our average fuel economy increase has been holding steady at about 8% across the board. And we take care of fuel stability issues in underground tanks, Increase the lubricity for the lower sulfur fuels that are coming up in states other than just California. And we add far more additives than any of the fuel companies. They do the absolute bare basic, and we put together all of the properties that should be in your fuels and oils that they don't. And we don't sell anything toxic or carcenogenic. That is a big deal to me. So, anyway, I'll get off my soapbox now too! I'll let you know when I get that info posted.

Kendra