Sign in to follow this  
RyanH

Job lead - Palmetto GA

Question

I received a call from a past customer over the weekend in Palmetto GA. I'm not going to have time to handle it anytime soon so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll pass along your contact info. Some details (from my foggy memory):

Single level ranch style, all vinyl, low gutters, no need for a ladder unless you want to monkey on the roof. Not too many windows, full carport (or breezeway as some call it). Took me about 1.5 - 2 hours to do it last time with the Xjet and I think I charged around $175 or $200. She's trying to get the thing ready to sell or something like that so you may be able to upsell a roof and driveway cleaning. Driveway is pretty small (50' x 10' I think). I haven't mentioned price to her.

Palmetto is located in Fulton County, GA about midway between Newnan and Hartsfield airport and is close to I-85.

10 answers to this question

I received a call from a past customer over the weekend in Palmetto GA. I'm not going to have time to handle it anytime soon so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll pass along your contact info. Some details (from my foggy memory):

Single level ranch style, all vinyl, low gutters, no need for a ladder unless you want to monkey on the roof. Not too many windows, full carport (or breezeway as some call it). Took me about 1.5 - 2 hours to do it last time with the Xjet and I think I charged around $175 or $200. She's trying to get the thing ready to sell or something like that so you may be able to upsell a roof and driveway cleaning. Driveway is pretty small (50' x 10' I think). I haven't mentioned price to her.

Palmetto is located in Fulton County, GA about midway between Newnan and Hartsfield airport and is close to I-85.

i can do your wash for you call me 678-859-2664

Ha ryan the job is scheduled in dec thnx steve

HA RYAN JOB IS DONE IN PALEMETTO