Sign in to follow this  
bulletproof

New construction windows

Most of my window cleaning is residential, which I have divided into several sub services which includes new construction. In this I clean and remove the stickers masonry and paint from the windows and do the same for the entire exterior frame. We had one such job last weekend and upon completion, the customer was extremely pleased with the job. On Monday past , when the construction guys working on the second story of the house came in one of them told her that a construction company that he used to work for normaly did the windows on completion and did the interior frame of the windows in addition to the exterior. She questioned us on this. I explained to her that we had done as our contract indicated and we would charge extra if she had wanted us to do the interior frame. She understood this and explained that she only wanted to know our stance on it. What I would like to know is : if any of you guys out there are doing this do you include the interior frame of the windows in your initial price or do it as an additional service. Even if you aren't I would still like your views